May 26, 2009

Feature: Miss Mischief

MySpace
Morallycorrupted
ModelMayhem.com


ChestWaistHipsHeightWeight
Imperial34"26"36"5"4'125lb
Metric86cm66cm91cm163cm57kg


GGotW: What do you enjoy about modeling?
MM: I love being creative. That's #1. I love everything about coming up with concepts for shoots and even putting them together. Creativity is key.

GGotW: Who have you worked with?
MM: So many photographers that I couldn't possibly list them all. I work with SMP Photography a lot, he's supported my creativity through every shoot.

GGotW: What would you like to shoot that you haven't?
MM: I can't think of a single thing that I haven't shot that I'd like to. As soon as I come up with something I want to shoot, I dive right in.

GGotW: What do you do when not posing for images?
MM: I work for a recycling company full time!

GGotW: Has your recycling job worked its way in to your pictures?
MM: HA! Usually never. I like my job for the most part, but at work, it's jeans, t-shirts, sometimes hard hat and steel toe boots.. it's a little different from my modeling. I think that's what makes it so interesting though.

GGotW: What styles do you like to shoot?
MM: I love to shoot goth, punk, cyber, industrial, because they fit my personality and what I like. I love to mix genres because I end up with images that are super unique, and that's what I aim for.

GGotW: What would you not shoot?
MM: I usually stay away from full nudity.

GGotW: What upcoming events do you have?
MM: I am modeling for Berit NY at Fangoria in New York in June and will be at Fetishcon in Florida in August. I will be go-go dancing at Jaded in Lowell, MA and have on going shoots with a killer alt clothing team, MTCoffinz. New stuff crops up all the time, so I try to keep my website and myspace current. I also just appeared in the May issue of Status Ink.






Click on the images that appear with the article to see larger versions. Please feel free to leave comments below, you don't need to be a member to leave comments.

No comments: