Mar 4, 2013

Feature: Lilith Seaborne



ChestWaistHipsHeightWeight
Imperial32"26"28"5"5'110lb
Metric81cm66cm71cm167cm50kg




GGotW: How did you discover Goth Girl of the Week?
LS: I discovered it through Google, searching for examples for a photoshoot I wanted to do.
 
GGotW: Why did you decide to submit?
LS: The girls featured here are absolutely beautiful and I wanted to see if I can measure up to their standards.


GGotW: What got you started in modelling?
LS: A friend of mine advertised for models to do his website art for his band. I had some great ideas that suited the theme, so I decided to try it out and he LOVED it. I obviously loved it too so I stuck to it.

GGotW: What kind of modelling do you do?
LS: I do a little bit of everything, but mostly web and magazine.


GGotW: Who have you worked for?
LS: I have worked for many local brands (clothing, hair, bands, photographers, etc) and Paul Mitchel International.



GGotW: What clothing brands have you worked with?
LS: Chaos R Us, The Broken Clock Designs, Black Dragon Designs, Hellfire Alternative Clothing, and Solsken Clothing.


GGotW: Do you get a lot of opportunities to model?
LS: Being an alternative model in South Africa is very challenging as there are not a lot of opportunities for it, but regarding the little opportunity there is, I guess I get around.


GGotW: Have you travelled much for your modelling work?
LS: I usually only travel around Gauteng, South Africa as I am unable to travel too far with my day job.


GGotW: What is your Day job?
LS: I work in IT for a Risk management software company. I also try spend as much time with my daughter as possible.

GGotW: What does your daughter think of your modelling?

LS: My daughter is only 2 years old now, so I don't think she understands yet :)

GGotW: Do you have advice for those wanting to get started as a model?
LS: Do what YOU love. Do not do anything you are uncomfortable with. This can cause trouble for you and your career.

Click on the images that appear with the article to see larger versions. Please feel free to leave comments below, you don't need to be a member to leave comments.